Job Opportunity: Young Company Director
We are looking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Young Company Director who is passionate about theatre for young people and the arts.
Are you a Welsh language artist with the skills to be the creative leader of the future?
DO YOU HAVE…
• Imagination, ambition and passion to support our artistic aims.
• Experience of directing or supervising participatory productions.
• The ability to operate fluently in Welsh (verbally and in writing).
• The ability to discover and nurture new voices, talent and imagination.
• Experience and understanding of engagement, participation and community work.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to empower, inspire and motivate others.
• Excellent advocacy skills.
• Ability to work with others to develop, maintain and strengthen creative partnerships.
• Confidence to take risks.
FRÂN WEN YOUNG COMPANY
The Frân Wen Young Company is a diverse company of young people who meet to develop as a community and as individuals through making theatre. With an emphasis on facilitating innovative creative process’ and creating ambitious community theatre productions, the company have full agency over their work, exploring the many experiences and perspectives of young people in Wales today.
The young company are put at the heart of the company’s ambition, feeding into all aspects of Fran Wen’s activity.
Salary: £20,446 – £24,879
Closing date: 12pm, 05 October 2020
Interviews: 08 October 2020