Encouraging new and creative ways of learning
How can Frân Wen support creative learning for schools:
- A comprehensive programme of professional productions in theatres, on location or in schools – created and developed in line with specific educational Key Stages.
- Professional support for your school productions (technical, directing, marketing).
- Workshops examining the themes and artistic elements of our professional productions.
- Bespoke workshops to suit individual school needs.
- Creative workshops in the following:
– Create and devise (scripting, co-devising)
– Performance (performance skills)
– Design (set, costumes, props)
– Technical (sound, lights, projection)
- Creative learning training that offers continuing professional development for teachers and teacher assistants.
- Creative resources that supports the curriculum.
- Resources to support specific productions.
LEAD CREATIVE SCHOOLS
We are delighted to play a role in the Arts Council of Wales‘ Lead Creative Schools scheme.
The scheme aims to promote new ways of working, with innovative and bespoke programmes of learning designed to improve the quality of teaching and learning. It will work with schools to provide the creative people, skills and resources that are needed to help them address the learning challenges.
Iola Ynyr, our Artistic Director, has been appointed as a Creative Agent, and she is working with specific schools to identify how a creative project might be most effectively introduced and owned by the school. They will then work together to plan the project in response to the school’s needs and development priorities.
For more details about the Lead Creative Schools Initiative
Learning is something for everyone
We recognise that continuous learning is something for everyone and we want our artistic program to reinforce this by offering inspirational experiences that enriches the way we see the world.
Our strategic objectives are:
- Maximise the potential of learning in our artistic program.
- Recognise the opportunities that will come through the Creative Learning Scheme.
- Develop and trial radical creative teaching plans.
- Implement training and development plans.
Below are examples of our creative resource packs:
- Twrw Dan a Dicw Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Ŵy Chips a Nain Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Mwgsi Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Creative Resource Pack Sigl Di Gwt - Download
- Dilyn Fi Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Fi Di Fi Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Cwpwrdd Dillad Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Shabwm Creative Resource Pack - Download