Encouraging new and creative ways of learning
How can Frân Wen support creative learning for schools:
- A comprehensive programme of professional productions in theatres, on location or in schools – created and developed in line with specific educational Key Stages.
- Professional support for your school productions (technical, directing, marketing).
- Workshops examining the themes and artistic elements of our professional productions.
- Bespoke workshops to suit individual school needs.
- Creative workshops in the following:
– Create and devise (scripting, co-devising)
– Performance (performance skills)
– Design (set, costumes, props)
– Technical (sound, lights, projection)
- Creative learning training that offers continuing professional development for teachers and teacher assistants.
- Creative resources that supports the curriculum.
- Resources to support specific productions.
Learning is something for everyone
We recognise that continuous learning is something for everyone and we want our artistic program to reinforce this by offering inspirational experiences that enriches the way we see the world.
Our strategic objectives are:
- Maximise the potential of learning in our artistic program.
- Recognise the opportunities that will come through the Creative Learning Scheme.
- Develop and trial radical creative teaching plans.
- Implement training and development plans.
Below are examples of our creative resource packs:
- Llyfr Glas Nebo Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Anweledig Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Twrw Dan a Dicw Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Ŵy Chips a Nain Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Mwgsi Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Creative Resource Pack Sigl Di Gwt - Download
- Dilyn Fi Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Fi Di Fi Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Cwpwrdd Dillad Creative Resource Pack - Download
- Shabwm Creative Resource Pack - Download