DIRECTOR. CHOREOGRAPHER. COMPOSER.
Professional artist development for young women.
1 x Director.
1 x Choreographer.
1 x Composer.
We’re looking for 3 women between 18 and 25 yrs old to assist Elgan Rhys (directing), Matt Gough (choreography) a R.Seiliog (composing) on our stage adaptation of Llyfr Glas Nebo.
Following the rehearsal period for Llyfr Glas Nebo, the three of you will join forces with a scriptwriter to develop an original idea during a development week.
You will be given the opportunity to share the work with an audience, with the potential of developing the work further.
This is a paid for development programme – paid in the form of a £250 a week bursary.
You will be expected to:
- Attend Llyfr Glas Nebo rehearsals and production meetings.
- Shadowing and assisting during rehearsals as required by the creative team.
- Take responsibility for your role within the team.
- Have an open mind to develop your craft while working with the rest of the team during the development week.
LLYFR GLAS NEBO CAST + ARTISTIC TEAM
Actors: Tara Bethan, Eben James, Llŷr Edwards, Leah Gaffey and Cêt Haf.
Author: Manon Steffan Ros
Director: Elgan Rhys
Choreographer: Matt Gough
Music: R. Seiliog
Set and costume designer: Elin Steele
Film designer: Edie Morris
Lighting designer: Ceri James
Dramaturg: Gethin Evans
HOW TO APPLY?
Through writing, video or any other medium, please tell us:
- WHY would you like to be involved in the project?
- What EXPERIENCE will you bring to the room?
- What INSPIRES you?
- Referee (telephone number, email and your relationship to the referee), We will only contact these if you are successful.
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat call Mari Morgan on 01248 715 048.
Deadline: 22 November
Interviews: 10 December
Need to be available:
Director: 6 – 31 January (4 weeks)
Choreographer: 6 – 31 January (4 weeks)
Musician: 20 – 31 January (2 weeks)
All (Development week): 10 – 14 February.