£2018 to create your own event
Do you have an idea for a creative event but haven’t got the time, support or budget to follow it through?
This is an opportunity for 16-25yr olds to pitch for the budget and support to help turn your idea into reality.
What type of event?
It’s completely up to you, the artists. It could be theatre, a gig, exhibition, an online experience… anything!
You can apply as a group, a pair or on your own.
All the applicants will be invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of specialists on Saturday 6th of October at M-SParc, the new science park on Anglesey.
The panel will then present one idea with £2018 to help them develop and manage their event, with professional support from Frân Wen.
Closing Date: 30 September 2018
Those interested in participating in #2018 should email email@example.com, stating what the idea is.
Performer, author and theatre maker – ‘How To Win Against History’
Presenter, performer and singer – ‘Sorela’ & ‘Cabarela’
Theatre, TV & film designer
Arts Council Wales
Pryderi ap Rhisiart
M-SParc Chief Excecutive
Frân Wen Creative Mentor
Frân Wen Associate Artist
- You can apply as a group, a pair or on your own.
- You will be invited to pitch your ideas at M-SParc, the new science park on Anglesey, on Saturday 6th of October.
- Each pitch will be given 20 minutes – it can be in any format, just be creative and make an impression.
- The panel will select one idea and present them with £2018 as well as practical support and guidance from Frân Wen.
- The event has to take place before March 2019.